Are you a personal blogger?
Is your blog’s ‘niche’ as broad as your life?
Is your blog user-friendly?
Does your blog design help you to meet your goals?
Do you feel like something is not quite right with your blog?
Have you read loads of blogging advice but wonder how it applies to your blog?
There is a lot of great blogging advice out there, but working out how, or even if, it applies to your blog isn’t always easy. Much of the advice might be great if you write a business blog, but not so great if you write a personal blog.
After more than ten years of writing my own blog, and trawling through lots and lots of information about blogging, I’ve learned that advice is not one size fits all. I’ve also learned that growing and monetizing a personal blog is not the same as growing and monetizing a business or niche blog.
Sometimes you need some help to figure out what is working and not working and to nail own what direction to go next, I can help you with that.
You share your goals and dreams for your blog and I’ll give you honest, down to earth, occasionally brutal, feedback on what you need to do to get there.
A personal blog review covering your goals, design, user experience, and advice from a veteran blogger – $150
This package is for self hosted wordpress blogs only
- A questionaire to fill out to get you thinking about your goals and your blog
- Printable worksheets to help you track your goals and plan your blog/li>
- A written report outlining suggested changes for your blog
- 2-4 basic design tweaks or usability fixes eg making your font bigger, fixing spacing issues, configuring a plugin etc.
- A month of as many emails or facebook messages as you need to have all your questions answered.
How it works:
- Email me and let me know some details about your blog and I’ll get back to you asap and let you know an approximate timeframe.
- I’ll send you an invoice, and once that is paid I’ll gt to work reviewing your blog.
- I’ll send you an email with a link to the questionnaire and the pdf printables for you to work through, you can email with any questions you have along the way.
- When I’ve received all your answers I’ll take a couple of days to review them, take a good look at your blog, and them email you a report./li>
- Then we’ll agree on what changes I can help you make as part of the package and I’ll get to work on those (You’ll need to supply me admin access to your blog).
If you’d like more information or you’d like to buy a Photo Quote Image package pop over here and send me a message.